A week or two ago, I started a “random fact” post series. I figured I’d just add to it every now and then when I have some spare time. Anyway, here are some more facts about me. Enjoy!
- My favorite author is Stephen King.
- My favorite Stephen King book is 11/22/63.
- I have naturally red hair, and I hate it.
- I started college as a business mgmt major, but an English professor talked me into considering changing because of my writing. Best decision ever.
- I have a dog named Bella. (No relation to Twilight) She’s half beagle, half rottweiler.
- I have two cats named Sabbeth and Panzer.
- I am currently reading The Hour I First Believed by Wally Lamb. It’s wonderful so far.
- My advisor and professor at school, Dr. Molly McCaffrey, is my mentor. I absolutely love her, and she’s done so much to help me.
- I might have mentioned before, I started college at age 28. That was five years ago. I wish I never had to graduate.
- I’m such a sappy animal person, I can’t even watch one die on TV.
- I’m a control freak.
- My cats make my house a constant mess by knocking things onto the floor ALL THE TIME.
- Sometimes I wish I didn’t have cats.
- I have social anxiety.
- I started writing a novel but quit because I didn’t like my characters. I’d come up with some real assholes.
- I’m somewhat of a hermit, but I get depressed when I spend too much time at home. Makes for a complicated life.
- My husband is five years younger than me.
- I hate to cook, but I’m good at it.
And that’s all I have for now. I’d love to hear some random facts about you guys!